Apr 22, 2013

NEW YORK CITY ft. Dylana Suarez 2012














I was lucky enough to spend my 2012 New Years in the big apple. I went back in time from Australia all the way to NYC to spend some time enjoying the festive season.
While I was there I had the absolute pleasure of working with Dylana Suarez who is the beauty behind the stunning blog Color Me Nana . I was unfortunately not 100% healthy while trying to shoot in the sub-zero NYC winter temps, so our shoot was small - but lots of fun :) We spent most of our time around Madison Avenue, while tourists watched us with curious eyes and locals brushed past without a second glance.

Check out the incredible Jett boots designed by Dylana and her equally amazing sister Natalie over at the Modern Vice website. These girls are just amazing.

I think this is possibly the longest it has ever taken me to get a post out - so thank you to everyone involved for being super patient. The last few months have been extremely hectic and I can't wait to get posting again.

Lots of love,
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

...