Feb 3, 2013

Ocean Drive









First of all, please let me apologise for not only the wait for this shoot to finally reach this stage - but also for my lack of posts at all over the last month or so. Feeling uninspired (blog post soon) led to a lull in photo activity and blog updates.

Secondly, I want to apologise to the people involved in this shoot and thank them profusely for their patience. A month is a long time to wait for photos, and I'm grateful for you all letting me stay silent for such a long time.

Without further delays, this is Ocean Drive, shot in my hometown and featuring the stunning Chloe Slattery in her first ever shoot - with hair by Keiron Dallman and makeup by the incredible Alexis Gourdis.

Light&love

2 comments:

  1. Wow Rachel, these are truly amazing, one of my favourite series and one of my favourite models. The way you capture people and their true emotions is just outstanding. You're a true talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these images are truly amazing! inspirational!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

...